Status on whats app and facebook is best way to express your feelings. So get all the whats app and facebook status from out blog. We have tried to provide best status for whats app and facebook. Along with that we also provide the motivational quotes.

    

Funny - Whats app Status

23:32 Posted by Unknown , 1 comment
Funny whats app status
Funny Whats app status



Its time to make your friends laugh when they see your status on Facebook and whats app. So here we are providing the best and funny status for whats app and Facebook. Get all the Funny status for whats app so that you can make your friends laugh when they see your contact.



If you need more TIME go and purchase a watch.


Brains are wonderful, I wish everyone had one.


A day without sunshine is like, night.


People who have Mobile Contacts like ‘Mom 2’, ‘Dad 2′ scare me.


My favourite type of people are  the relatives who give me bucks when they leave.


You look like a before picture.


Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.  


3 AM my cell is ringing...hey there you asleep??  No I’m Skydiving.


People said to follow your dreams so i went back to bed.


All my life I thought air was free...Until I bought a bag of chips.


Marriage means silent suicide.


1 comment:

Comment your views(You can use your name to comment)