Status on whats app and facebook is best way to express your feelings. So get all the whats app and facebook status from out blog. We have tried to provide best status for whats app and facebook. Along with that we also provide the motivational quotes.

    

Top 10 Sad status for whats app

Sad whats app status
Sad whats app status

In our day to day life, Sometimes we feel sad and we will feel relaxed if we share our sadness with our near and dear ones. So we are providing some of the top Sad status for whats app. As we are providing these status for you but we pray that you will never need to visit these kind of status. You will never be sad.


Love never fails, people fail on love.

I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.

How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.

I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms :(

The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.

You know my name not my story.

My room is so quiet and empty, it hurts.

The funniest people are the saddest once.

A feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause.

I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.

2 comments:

Comment your views(You can use your name to comment)