Status on whats app and facebook is best way to express your feelings. So get all the whats app and facebook status from out blog. We have tried to provide best status for whats app and facebook. Along with that we also provide the motivational quotes.

    

"I love you" status for whats app

"I love you" status for whats app
"I love you" status for whats app
Almost everyone needs a love in their life to make it happy and easy to live. Infect, maximum of us have our love but sometimes we hesitate to show our love for our lover. There are a lot of ways to show our love for others. One of the best and most popular way is whats app. Almost everyone use whats app and we also update our status. What if we update status with some Love quotes? It will make a difference in our life. So here we are providing some "I love you" status for whats app. Have a look at bellow. 





Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.

Loving is not just looking at each other it’s looking at the same direction!!!

7 billion people in the world…. But!! My heart choose you!!!

I love you once, i love you still, always have and always will!!!

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can’t give you my soul and my heart because you’ll just break it apart.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

I will love you until infinity urns our (which is never…)

I love you i ‘ happy!!!

I love you. You annoy me more than i ever thought possible but… i want to spend every minute with you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your views(You can use your name to comment)