Status on whats app and facebook is best way to express your feelings. So get all the whats app and facebook status from out blog. We have tried to provide best status for whats app and facebook. Along with that we also provide the motivational quotes.

    

Sorry Facebook Status

Sorry Facebook Status

Sorry Facebook Status

As we know that many of the times we make mistakes. Our mistakes make our loved ones angry. Its better to show to be sorry for what you did by showing some status on your facebook wall so that your loved ones come to know that you can be sorry for what mistake you made infront of everyone. This will show the real love for them. So if you need some status for your facebook, we provide  "Sorry Facebook Status" for you in this post. Have a look at the following status.










Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you…

I feel sorry for the person who writes terms and conditions no body read that…

I am sorry for being myself and I am sorry for you and your greedy ways.

Sometimes we say things we don’t mean. Sometimes we hurt each other. But no matter what i will always love you…

” I’m sorry” means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.

Sometimes saying SORRY is the most difficult thing on earth but it’s the cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called Relationship.

Saying sorry was the biggest strength. ..!!

“I’m Sorry” doesn’t automatically fix everything. Apologies can’t fix a broken heart.

I admit I made a mistake over stepping some boundaries which made me look fake. I always said I would never do the things I did, and that is the reason it is so hard for you to.

My life was Complete but Now It’s not I lost it all, Because I Fought. She made me alive Now I am dead I’m laying here Crying in my bed Life is worthless Why should I.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Sorry Status. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Comment your views(You can use your name to comment)